The only major event about manufacturing that takes place in Brazil, covering all industries!
March 20-21, 2017
| STRATEGIC MANUFATURING
LEAN & OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT & LEADERSHIP
DISRUPTIVE PRACTICES IN MANUFACTURING & INNOVATION
REDUCE COSTS AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
Choose your session
In this event you have the option to choose the following sessions:
Thematic and Editorial Stream
About the event
This event is a second edition of the Brazilian Manufacturing Congress held with great success in 2015. It gathered directors, superintendents and CEOs to talk about strategic Manufacturing and operational excellence. A high level content program presented by excellent speakers from the industrial area.
This year, the Manufacturing Forum has a program with enormous multiplicity of experiences, essencials for all industries. Large companies will talk about Strengths and weaknesses and how they face and create on the technological reality solutions, commercial, the available infrastructure, human capital and training possibilities, the economic reality and government policies in their area.
A benchmark opportunity and indispensable networking for those working in any industry sector.
- Share knowledge and successful experiences on reduction of costs and losses and increased productivity
- Network with prominent executives in the manufacturing area
- Evaluate solutions adopted by other companies to reduce costs in its production process.
- Improving the engagement of people on plant floor
- Learn alternatives to incorporate leadership management that favors the overall health of people impacting on productivity and results
- Ensure operational excellence with results. The impact of lean manufacturing model in industrial production
- Analyze models of operational excellence combined with local culture
- What is new in manufacturing and industry 4.0, automation and internet of things
- Understand the business connection with the operation as a competitive edge and evaluate the impact of a strategic Manufacturing focused on results and aligned the entire production chain
- Think manufacture strategically: expansion of production and marketing, network management and connect business with the operation.
Why to participate
It is a unique opportunity to find qualified executives from many sectors of industry, a forum of discussion and exchange of information and knowledge on best practices, operational excellence models and strategic management Manufacturing.
Directors, heads, managers and Manufacturing supervisors, industrial, production, Continuous Improvement, Quality, Plant, Planning, Processes, Logistics, Operations, Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain, ESH, Innovation, Engineering, Sustainability, Six Sigma.